Facebook Marketing Training Course
Enhance the full business potential of Facebook
For booking, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +971501492282
Facebook has more than one billion users worldwide and more than 3.5 million users in United Arab Emirate, chances are you are familiar with Facebook but are probably not using its full potential in your organization or business.
A large and growing portion of some of the most valuable demographics are spending more of their time and attention on Facebook and less on other channels and media. Not only college students and teenagers fully engaged in Facebook, but adults, professionals, and people from around the world now constitute a substantial portion of the Facebook user base as well.
Advertising on Facebook is a great way to reach more of your target audience with demographic targeting that has not been available so readily before through paid search marketing. Whilst social media advertising is very similar to that of traditional paid search advertising there are many unique features that require a different strategy.
This one day course will use a combination of practical exercises, presentations and case studies; so that by the end of the day you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to excel at Facebook marketing.
Facebook Marketing Training Course Outline:-
Facebook Marketing Overview
- Using Facebook and its latest trends
- How to create Facebook page for brands and organizations
- About Profiles, Places, Groups and Pages
- What is Facebook good for and not good for
- Some legal issues and challenges using Facebook for brands
- About Facebook connect
- Adding ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ buttons
- Timeline and Ticker
- Open Graph
- The Apps
- Benefits and challenges
- How to make a successful Facebook Page
- Setting up a page
- How to get content from RSS and iFrame
- Running competitions
- Introduction to Facebook Edge Ranking.
- Managing your pages – moderation, spam prevention, Facebook search
- Top do’s and don’ts
- Types of advertising
- How to create effective Facebook ad
- Data and demographic targeting
- Aim of ad campaign
Measuring and Monitoring
- What can be measured and monitored?
- Measurement tools
A few tactics and options
- Sponsored Stories
- Facebook Places and check-ins
- Facebook credits
- Facebook and ecommerce
Facebook Advertising gives you the ability to create campaigns for specific targeting audiences. You might have a diverse range of products or services which are best suited to different groups of people, males under 30 or females over 50, for example.
Using Facebook’s demographic targeting you can show relevant adverts to the right target market. These increases the chances of converting that visitor to your website meaning you can maximize you marketing budget.